How to apply for the San Paolo archiepiscopal college?
- Read carefully the pages on our website and specifically
the Educational Assortment, the Rulebook, the Ospitality contract, the Fees.
- Fill and send the online application you’ll find at the bottom of this page.
- Call at 02.63.240.1 to make an appointment for the admission interview that will take place at the College. You will then get the chance to visit the “San Paolo”.
- During the interview you will need to bring:
- A copy of a doctor’s declaration of good health ,
- One ID photo,
- university CV (study plan and list of passed exams with credits and grades) provided by your own University.
The date in which the results will be sent via email will be communicated at the end of the interview, which will be a few days after the interview.
The acceptance will be formalised through an admission letter sent via email. The admission will be accepted by paying the first instalment of the tuition fee.
How to ask to be admitted for a short period at “San Filippo Neri”?
The admission at “San Filippo Neri” college is subject to acceptance of the Educational Assortment and Rules set, as published on the website and to approval of the Board.
SHORT PERIODS: Candidates who wish to apply for short periods can download and fill in “Requests for short periods”. Requests will be answered within two working days.
N.B. In case minors are present, they would need to be accompanied by adults authorised to be accompanying them.